In these Salon Policies, references to ‘I’ or ‘me’ refer to Cheltenham Gloss.
1. Please arrive alone and no earlier than your appointment time.
2. The salon will be cleaned thoroughly before every client.
3. I will wear a mask and gloves throughout your service.
4. As of 8th August 2020, you must wear a mask throughout your service. If you don't have your own, I can supply one (50p will be added to your bill.
5. Single use, disposable tools will be used during your service, where possible. Drill bits and refining files will be sanitised and disinfected as per existing protocols.
6. Beverages will not be offered until further notice.
7. Personal items, including mobile phones, must not be placed on my nail desk, or touched during your service. If you wish to show me nail ideas, please send them to me prior to your appointment.
8. Please use contactless payment methods if possible (eg. contactless card, bank transfer or PayPal).
9. As before, if you are ill, showing any symptoms of Covid-19, or have knowingly been in contact with someone who has, please cancel your appointment. You will not be able to rebook for 14 clear days.
10. I reserve the right to turn you away if you arrive visibly unwell, or your temperature reads above 37.9 degrees. You will not be able to rebook for 14 clear days.